You Make My Day Award
This is the first Award nomination for Just Peanut Butter N Jelly. It warms my heart that it makes someone’s day. I started this blog to share the notes I write for my grandson. It has turned into a place where I can express the struggles I’m having. I really appreciate the comments and encouragements I receive with each post. Rosy you are the best and I love you!
First, one must thank the person who nominated them.
Thanks a Bunch Sunny Rosy of Sharing Me My Self and I
Your Blog is always fun and inspiring.
Second, you are required to answer the following 8 questions;
My favorite part. Especially since I’m still learning things about myself.
1) Why do you blog?
Because I am so vain. I think have I skillz in the writing department.
2) If you were trapped on a desert island, what book, DVD, food, cartoon character, and childhood game would you bring?
Book – I agree with Rosy. The Bible it will keep me busy.
DVD – Hummm. If I have enough batteries for a portable DVD I will take Brother From Another Planet. A whole movie and the main character doesn’t say a word.
Food – Ditto on Rosy’s answer. Chocolate. Lots & lots of chocolate! Oh – and chocolate too!
Cartoon Character – Bugs Bunny he is so very clever and a wise ass to boot.
Childhood game – Othello even though I still play on line now and then.
3) Share a funny joke or one-liner.
Q. Does anyone have a G-rate joke to share?
A. I don’t know any.
4) What is your favourite thing about your self?
That I give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
5) What one word best describes you?
I’d like to think that I’m CARING. I think I am too Rosy.
6) If you could have a lifetime supply of any candy/candy bar, what would it be?
7) What fictional character do you relate to most?
8) If you were to write the story of your life, what would you call it?
All About Me
And last but not least nominate 8 of your favourite blogs.
Please accept this award with no strings attached.
If you would like to pass it along – that would be great.
If not – I totally respect that & you still make my day.
Thank you one & all